Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Adventures

On Saturday we went to a corn maze and then found an awesome little pumpkin patch and picked out our own pumpkins!  I wish I could say the weather was perfect but to be perfectly honest, it was hot.  Probably only about 75 really, but we were all red-faced and sweating nonetheless. I dressed Lia all warm in a darling jacket but that came off within about 15 mins, which is why she is in just a onesie and some boring black pants on in the pictures.  I did not realize there would be so many photo opportunities or I would have dressed her cuter!  Luckily she has a cute enough face that she doesn't need cute clothes on :) I am really glad we went adventuring.  I forgot how much fun it is to do fall activities.  Maybe next year when Lia is older she will enjoy it a little more.  She was getting sort of tired by the end and sick of taking pictures. I think she would have enjoyed it much more if she could have walked around by herself.  She wants to walk so bad!  Unfortunately she just doesn't have the balance yet.
Anyway, here are some pics!  I edited them in picnik.com, which I haven't used before but I really liked it.

We are hiding in the corn!

Dustin and Robert may have had a little too much fun in the corn maze.


Lia's best friend.


Good luck trying to get Edgar to sit still AND smile for a picture!  Such a toddler :)
What do you mean its not for eating?




I love the way this one turned out.


Not sure about those pumpkins.

I LOVE this picture!




Cache Valley....beautiful.



No comments: