I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. We have had some adventures lately--like getting ready for my graduation, going to my grandparents' house in Idaho for Thanksgiving break, and buying our first Christmas tree together and doing some Christmas decorating. (I know it's a little early for decorating, but we're not actually going to be here for a lot of December, so we figured we may as well.) The reason I haven't been doing a very good job of posting pictures and such is, well, with finals week only a week away, it has been pretty hectic and busy in the Penman household lately. Dustin and I both have some big projects to finish up this week, not to mention going Christmas shopping and such. Seems like we never have a spare moment! But I'll try to find time to get some Thanksgiving pictures up--as soon as we get our camera back! We are doing well, loving life, and getting excited for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment