Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Monday, July 25, 2011

7 months!

Yesterday Lia turned 7 months! 

We don't have internet in our new apartment, so it's hard for me to get on here much.  But I have a few minutes, so I'll do a quick monthly update. 

*Lia just cut her first two teeth, the bottom front ones.  She has been a little fussy because of it, but not as much as I expected. 

*She still hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing!  She moves on her tummy all around the room--backwards.  She can move around in circles, and gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, but hasn't can't quite get coordinated enough to move forward. 

*She has just barely started trying to pull herself up to things.  She can get to her knees.

*She has become a tummy sleeper!  I never thought that would happen.  She is so silly though, and I usually find her with her face smooshed into her bed, instead of turned so she can actually breathe!

*Lia is so noisy.  She talks ALL the time.  Loudly. 

*She loves to go swimming! 

*She still loves Mommy best, but she is getting more used to Daddy and other people lately.

*She is so stubborn.  She has started throwing fits if I don't give her something she wants.  That's gotta stop! 

*She is hilarious.  I love just sitting and watching her.  She always makes me laugh. 

I'd upload a bunch of pictures, but Lia is telling me it's time to go home.  We love our girl, it is so hard to believe she is so big now!  She is super smart and so pretty.  We just love her.

No comments: