After months and months (literally) of trying to get approved for Medicaid (which is a long, frustrating, discouraging story in itself, so I will spare you the details), we finally have an appointment scheduled with my doctor to get an ultrasound and get a look at this baby! I am going in the 15th, and since we still have no insurance and no extra money to pay for it ourselves, our families have helped us out by giving us money for the visit instead of Christmas presents. Dustin and I have both been blessed with amazingly generous and kind families, and I really don't know where we'd be without them. I am now 22 weeks along and feeling the baby move around quite a bit. I love feeling the baby move! We are anxious to know the gender of the baby, but even more to know that he or she is growing properly and that I am healthy. We are also looking forward to spending the holidays with family, Dustin finishing this semester of school, and celebrating Lia's 1st birthday! I love December!
No comments:
Post a Comment