Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sickies

I realized I haven't written a post in a couple weeks.  Mostly, it is because we haven't been up to much lately.  But, here is what has been going on.

I am sick.

Dustin is sick.

Just your basic runny nose and sinus pressure.  I'm glad it's not any worse, with sore throats or coughs or anything.  However, I will say this:  Runny noses make it hard to kiss.  And eat like a civilized human being.

Right now I am waiting for Dustin to come home from work and tell me his story from today.  I got a text from him while I was at work, saying he had a pretty rotten day, which included cutting all four fingers on one hand in a broken-dish episode.  I am anxious to know what happened, and to kiss the poor fingers better.  I will update you when I have more info.


Tomorrow should be fun.  We are looking forward to:

~A visit from one of my best friends, Meagan, and her adorable daughter.

~The last Aggie Basketball game of the season.

~A summer job interview for Dustin.  Wish him luck!


Tonight, dinner is me deciding which leftovers to reheat.  Better get started on that :)

No comments: