Last week I went up to Idaho for a Green Family Reunion (my mom's family). Unfortunately, we really couldn't afford for Dustin to take off a week of work, so I went by myself. Well, okay, I wasn't by myself, I was with my mom and sisters and brothers and cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and even a couple non-related friends! But it was a little hard to be away from Dustin for a few days. Since we've been married we've only spent one night apart, so it was weird not to have him around. Still, I had a great time with my crazy family. I love spending time with them.
When I got home, Dustin had a little surprise for me. He cleaned out the fridge!!!! Our fridge has not been cleaned out for longer than I want to admit. The main reason is my pregnancy. I never had a problem cleaning out the fridge before I got pregnant, but once I got pregnant I had bad nausea., all day every day for about 6 weeks. Even the slightest little smells would make me gag and vomit and I could always smell something in the fridge. Even once the nausea stopped I still couldn't open the fridge for longer than it took to grab the milk jug and slam the door shut again. So our fridge has been in bad shape lately, and Dustin cleaned the whole thing out while I was gone! This could possibly be the nicest, most romantic thing he has ever done! I know it doesn't sound like much, but for me, at this point in our lives, I really couldn't have asked for anything better!
I LOVE YOU HONEY!!
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment