Went to the doctor again today....still no progress. We set a date for me to be induced, next Monday night, the 27th. Which means our girl will probably get here the 28th. I keep telling myself, that's only six days from now, less than a week! I've waited 40 weeks so far, I can make it one more week, right? Right?
(I may or may not post another picture before I deliver....I have no energy anymore for getting ready so I look not good most of the time.)
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago

2 comments:
Ug. I'm so sorry! I'm glad you have Christmas to maybe keep you distracted! Hopefully you won't have to wait clear until Monday though :(
Love ya Maryannie!
Hang in there!
I feel your pain. I had to be induced at 41 weeks and 5 days. I felt like the lesson I learned from that hardship, was to be patient and we are just not in control of these types of things. And before you know it Lia will be here and your life will never (EVER) be the same. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment