Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jackets

One thing I am really looking forward to after the baby comes is being able to wear my old jackets again.  I looooove jackets!  I probably have too many.  Of course none of my old ones fit anymore, and I really miss them.  I already packed one of my favorite ones in my hospital bag so I can wear it as soon as possible....along with a pair of my old jeans (probably wishful thinking I know).....and a favorite shirt that I finally admitted couldn't be stretched over the belly anymore a few weeks ago.  I miss my old clothes.  My body is so ready to be done being pregnant, but unfortunately I can't exactly say "I'm ready for the baby to come!"  because we still have a lot to do around the house still.  18 more days till my birthday....aka the "due date."  Just a couple more weeks, dear jackets.....

1 comment:

kimber said...

Dear Maryann, if you think you are going home in anything better than sweats you are delusional. I still had to wear maternity pants for 2 weeks. So, take em if you want but also take a backup. You won't feel like cramming yourself in.