Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Right now I am feeling so upset.  All day, actually for days, I have been craving cookies!  My excuse for not making them has been:  a dirty kitchen.  I hate making more dishes when the sink is already full.  So today I finally got up the energy and just made myself do the dishes so that I could make me some cookies.  And then once the dishes were done I remembered something.

We have no butter!!!!  How do I make delicious cookies with no butter?!?!  Grrrrr!! I almost started crying right in the kitchen.  I want cookies!  And as you all know, running to the store for some butter with an almost 4 week old baby is not easy.  Plus I used all  my energy doing the dishes. 


Okay.  Get my mind off cookies.  Here's a picture of Lia's first walk outside.  It was finally warm enough to go on a walk yesterday!  It felt amazing to get out and get some fresh air.  Lia slept the whole time. 




And this one because she's just so cute!

2 comments:

Meagan and Ryan said...

She is so stinkin adorable! We need to get together ASAP so I can see this cute little Lia.

Mary Ludwig said...

Aw sad! You should have texted me. I could have emailed you a whole pound of butter...
I cannot WAIT to meet Lia. She gets cuter in every picture I see of her. I totally see some serious Maryann in her!