Lia will turn 11 months old on Thanksgiving, and we will be in Idaho with family, so I decided to do a little update early.
All I can say about Lia this month is, Wow. The more her personality comes out, the more blessed I feel to be her mother! She makes Dustin and I laugh every day. She makes us so happy! She and Dustin are becoming best buds. Today she cried when he left the house, which I don't think has happened before. He has been taking such good care of Lia while she's been sick this week. He really cares so much about her and I just love seeing the two of them together.
Lia is growing so fast. Sometimes she looks like such a big girl to me, other times she still looks like a little baby. She walks all over the house. Sometimes she walks in circles in the living room because she just wants to walk around. She LOVES books. All day long she brings her books to Dustin and I, saying "Bu? Bu?" (She can't quite get the "k" sound at the end of "book.") She doesn't like having the books read to her so much as turning the pages as fast as she can while you hold the book in front of her. She says "bottle" when she's hungry and shakes her head and says "uh-uh" when she knows she's not supposed to be doing something (like touch the computer buttons). I also taught her to say "Cheese!" and grin really big for pictures! It sounds more like "Jeeeee" but it is so cute :) Three of her teeth just broke through so she has 7 teeth now, and I'm pretty sure her 8th is going to break through any minute. Her teeth make her look so old, especially when she smiles so big. I can't believe how big my baby is getting. I can tell I only have a little bit of time left with my baby girl, before she becomes a toddler. Sad, but so so so fun at the same time. I am loving every minute of being this girl's mommy! (Well.....almost every moment. Some of that poop business last week wasn't much fun....I am glad we're through with that!)
 |
| What's that? A ponytail? Aw :) And the picture on the left is a "Cheese!" picture! |
 |
| Sometimes she wanders into her room by herself and pulls every book off her table till she is surrounded, and then "reads" them for a while. It is cute. |
 |
| So cute with her dress and red cheeks, eating a granola bar. |
 |
| Standing all by herself. |
 |
| It's kind of blurry but look at how happy she is to be walking all around. |
 |
| Another "Cheese!" smile! |
 |
| Mommy loves her Little! |
2 comments:
She is darling! I can't believe how much she is learning at this young age and so fast. Love that she is walking already.
We love you!
Post a Comment