I have been waiting and waiting to feel this baby move, and finally last night it happened! One tiny but unmistakeable nudge on the left side. I was so excited I woke gasped right out loud and grabbed Dustin and had to tell him about it. He wasn't quite asleep....yet... haha. This pregnancy has been so different for us; we are so busy with Lia and school and callings that both of us hardly remember we have another baby on the way. That is why I have been so impatient to feel Lil' Bean move around, so I can start to really bond with him/her instead of just vaguely remembering that he/she is in there. (I don't like calling babies "it".) I couldn't remember when I started feeling movement with my first pregnancy, but supposedly you can feel it earlier with the second and I am already 17 weeks, so I knew it should be happening any day. Hopefully the Lil' Bean will start moving around more and more now!
Thank you for the kick, Bean!
I Do Now
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment