I can already tell that this little girl I'm carrying is very different from Lia. When I was pregnant with Lia, she was very active, but mostly rolled and rolled around doing somersaults and stuff. This girl, however, punches. And Kicks. And jabs. Especially when I am walking around, all of the sudden a knee or fist or foot will try to break out through my belly button area. She is always jabbing me. Also, I almost never felt Lia in my ribs until the last few weeks. Lil' Sis is all over--from ribs to bladder, always bouncing around.
Lately, I've been having a lot of sciatic nerve pain. The baby must be sitting right on the nerve. It's been killing me, especially when I bend over or lift things (like Lia) or stand up or sit down. So basically if I'm standing or laying down, it doesn't hurt haha. I'm not sure if there's anything I can really do about it. I just hope it doesn't keep getting worse until the baby comes. Eight weeks seems sooooo far away. I'm sure it'll be here before I know it though!
I Do Now
6 days ago

1 comment:
I still love that you are already having a baby. Isn't it fun to compare pregnancies. Corbin was calmer then Eva and it is still the same. I always have sciatic nerve problems when pregnant. With Corbin it started before 20 weeks and lasted quite a while. At times it hurt so bad I could not walk. I feel your pain. Very uncomfortable and nothing you can do about it except avoid the hurtful positions which can be hard.
Post a Comment