Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Week (Almost)

Things have been a little hectic around here for the past week since the baby came.  My wonderful, amazing mother has been here since Sunday night helping take care of me, Lia, and Eleanor. I love her so much.  I do not know what I would have done without her here.  She went home today and I hope I can make it by myself!  So far the biggest problem is that Eleanor hasn't gone more than 3 hours a night between eating, and she has only gone that long once.  My mom has been getting up with the baby at night so Dustin and I can get some sleep, so here's hoping Eleanor learns how to sleep a little longer in the nights.  Other than that though, Eleanor has been a dream.  She is big and healthy and hasn't given us any problems at all.  We just love having her here!  Even Lia seems to be enjoying her sometimes, as long as she isn't taking up too much of Mommy's time.  I think the next few weeks are going to be tiring, but having these two girls here makes it worth it!

No comments: