On Saturday the 11th we went with Porters to the first USU football homegame. We played Idaho State University and....we won the game! It is always nice when our football team wins. Last year we only won a few games, but our team is supposed to be better this year. Keep your fingers crosed. We are probably going to the game next week which is USU vs BYU! Should be fun!
Baby's first football game haha!
The Loganites--
Me and Dustin, Kim and Robert and Edgar, Miranda and Sara and Jenni and Katie and their roommate Alicia. Oh and Kwin, Jenni's not-boyfriend.
The Kaysvillians--
Dennis and Joey
The Farmingtonians--
Melissa and Ben and Ben's friend (I forget his name. Curtis?).
(We wished Allie and Tim could have been there!)
It was a BLAST with everyone there. Dennis and Joey whittled Harry Potter wands for a few people before they came, so there was a fair amount of magic going on. And the guy sitting in front of Sara may or may not have gotten hit with her wand at some point. I love hanging out with family!
After we got to the derby, we decided it would be fun to have everyone come back to my apartment after it was over and eat a piece of pie before they went home. Then Kim saw a couple of her good friends from her home ward and wanted to invite them too. "A couple" somehow turned into more than a dozen....to make a long story short, we ended up with about 30 people at my apartment at ten o'clock at night, plus a dog and a baby. We hadn't cleaned our house that day because Dustin was helping Robert and Kim paint their car and I don't like cleaning the house or doing the dishes by myself when other people are having fun. So I was a bit embarrassed about having people I don't even know crammed into my very messy house and kitchen. But it turned out okay.
So here are the pictures!
I love my sibs! We are awesome.
This one is cute. But Dennis and Joey are in a stage where they do not smile for pictures. What teenagers.
Avada Kedavra!

No comments:
Post a Comment