Oh, and I AM IN THE THIRD TRIMESTER!! I can't believe it. Only 12 weeks to go! At my doctor's appointment today, he said everything is just great with me and the baby. Our doctor is awesome. I'm glad we found a good one, especially since we literally just picked his name off a list.
Well here are the pictures. I was being a little silly....
My belly's getting big! How exciting!

2 comments:
Ahh! Hooray! 12 weeks! That is so freakin' soon! I'm so sad I'm not going to be able to make it to your baby shower this Saturday. :( I hope you have the most fun EVER though! I love ya a gazillion! oh- and ps you are like the CUTEST pregnant girl ever.
You have such funny faces sometimes! I love your pictures. i'm so excited to be able to actually see you this weekend!! Remember your camera so we can get more pictures of us being prego together.
Post a Comment