-HazMat Operations Certfied
-Firefighter 1 Certified
-Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Certified
-CPR/AED Certified
-and he has his food handler's permit!
If we ever have a disaster here in Logan, I am in good hands :)
Also he knows a ton about cars--he built or helped build numerous demolition derby cars and even drove in a few derbies. He is the reason our cars have never had any major problems--saving us lotsa moneys!
Basically he is awesome.
(Aw, he looks so young in this picture! I think he was not quite 17. This was before I met him obviously. But isn't he cute! I think you can click on the picture to get it bigger.)




2 comments:
Dude! I knew NONE of that stuff about Dustin. How cool is that?! By the way- I'm glad you guys liked the video of Lily! You guys are going to LOVE having a baby girl! I can't say it's the BEST thing on earth- cause baby boys are probably cool in their own ways too..but MAN. It gets funner EVERY single day. Tonight Lily asked me to sing some music about Elmo. Lol. Good thing I knew a few huh? Now all she wants is music about Elmo and 'Keecoo' (cookie monster)
I never knew Dustin did all that fireman stuff! That is what Ryan did and he loved it. The only bummer is, no jobs! You two are darling. I need to come visit you soon, very soon.
Post a Comment