Today I was going to leave for work a 1/2 hour early with my camera and on my way to work, stop and take pictures of all the amazing colors on the trees between my house and work. Seriously, this whole week I have just been in delights driving to work because the trees are soooo gorgeous.
Unfortunately, that didn't happen because I have been sick all week. But it has been worst today and yesterday. I left work early yesterday and didn't even go today. It is just a cold, and so far the only bad symptom is a very sore throat and no voice. And no energy to do ANYTHING. At my dr appt yesterday, my dr said I have laryngitis. Is that just another name for sore throat? That's what it sounded like to me. And my voice really is pretty much completely gone. Anyway, sorry this post doesn't have pictures of the amazingly beautiful fall leaves that are making Cache Valley the best place to live right now. Maybe if I feel better tomorrow I will attempt the project again.
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago

1 comment:
yuck. Hope you get feeling better soon so you can enjoy the leaves!
Post a Comment