Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Weather Outside Is....Pretty Nice Actually

I could probably do a post about Christmas break or something, but I'm not going to. It was fun and all, but doing catch-up posts makes me tired.  I could also post about the new year, how we celebrated or my resolutions or something.  But all we did was a movie that got over at 12:30, and a glass of sparkling cider that's been in our fridge since last New Year.  And I don't really do resolutions. Not exciting at all....so instead I'll post about my girls.
I'm not really sure how she got into this position....it doesn't look comfortable at all to me.



The weather has been really nice up here, for January.  It's been sunny, no snow, and not warm but not freezing like January usually is.  So Lia has been able to go out on little walks almost every day this week.  She LOVES going outside.  At least three times a day, she goes up to the front door and says, "Go? Go? Go?" If you tell her no, she crumples down onto the floor and cries about it.  Any time someone enters or leaves the apartment she runs over to the door, trying to escape. Any time someone puts their coat on, she says "Go?" and heads for the door. I'm glad she's been able to get out, but I know eventually snow and cold will come and walks won't be as easy.  For now though, it's fun for us to get out and walk around. 

When she was younger she hated gloves, but now she loves them.  Lucky, since she'll probably be wearing them often!


I am 25 weeks now with Girl #2.  We are still deciding on a name.  I want to just pick one already but Dustin is in no hurry.  I am not the kind to wait to decide on a name until I see the baby--I hate referring to her as "the baby," I want to call her by her name.  We had chosen Lia's name before we even know what we were having.  I did my glucose screening today, and boy did Lil' Sister get a sugar rush!  It made me tired, but it made her very hyper.  She was jumping and dancing all around for an hour! I can't wait to meet her.  I want to see her personality, and see what she looks like.  Dustin has felt her move around a few times now, and I think he's finally getting more excited than anxious. I know once she gets here he'll be over the moon about her, just like he is with his Lia. He was a little freaked out that we got pregnant so soon after Lia was born, but I think he'll be just fine once the baby comes.  April seems far away, but this pregnancy has gone by so fast that I'm sure time will just fly. 

No comments: