Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Graduated!

This post is a little late, but I decided to write it anyway. Last week, on Saturday December 12, 2009, I graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelors in English Literature. It is amazing to have gotten to this point. I am so thankful for everyone who has helped me get here. My parents and family have always supported me and believed in me. My husband has put up with my school frustrations and craziness. Probably the thing I am most thankful for is being able to graduate from college debt-free. I definitely feel the hand of the Lord in this one! Somehow, through scholarships and grants and help from the Lord, I never had to take out a student loan. Dustin and I are very grateful for this, it is really a blessing knowing I won't have to start paying back loans now that I've graduated. I am so glad to be done with school! It was fun to go to the graduation with some of the friends I've made in my program, and I am so grateful that my family came to watch me graduate! Thanks guys, it was so cool to see you all there! You all rock!


No comments: