Today was an amazing day in the life of Maryann! The day I thought would never come. Today I attended my LAST COLLEGE CLASS EVER!!! Hooray! It still hasn't really sunk in that I am never going to class again. Everyone I have said that to says, "Don't say that yet! You may still do more!" Yeah, maybe in like ten years. I have no plans to get a Masters. I will be getting my Bachelors in a week and that's as much as I ever wanted to do. And now I just have to get through one more research paper and one more final exam, and I am DONE FOR GOOD!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself next semester. Besides work.
Here is a picture of me in my ridiculous graduation apparel that I HAD to buy for $35 which I will only wear once in my life. Well twice I guess, cuz I took this picture in it.
1 comment:
HOORAY!!!! I am so happy for you! I know exactly how you feel. Wednesday night was my last day of class andI am NEVER going back.
Post a Comment