Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Note





Dear Maryann,

If you ever put off doing dishes for that long again, I will clog myself and deliberately flood the kitchen with stinky dirty water.  See how you like cleaning that up!

Seriously, I have never seen so many dirty pans and dishes in the kitchen before.  It is gross and it smells bad!  I don't care what your excuse is.  I don't care that you don't have a dishwasher or that you're tired.  Do the dishes anyway!  It's humiliating to sit here full of dirty plates and cups and pans for days. 

You know it's a bad sign when you get McDonalds or Taco Time because there aren't any clean dishes in the house and you don't want to wash dishes.  This stops now!  Don't ever do this again or you'll regret it. 

I mean it.

Sincerely,
Your Kitchen Sink

P.S. Thanks for finally gritting your teeth and getting the job done last night.  That's a step in the right direction.

No comments: