Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Las Vegas
We are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow to visit Allie and Tim! Yay! Plus Sara is coming with us! I just had to share my excitement!! Also we did something crazy yesterday.....but you'll have to wait to find out what it is.
You are going to have so much fun! Also, I hate when people leave me hanging! Be safe and I hope the snow is not bad for the drive. We drove home in the snow once and it was stressful!!
I am : Wife of Dustin ~ Mother of Lia and Eleanor ~ Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ~ Reader ~ Writer ~ Trying to do what's right and teach my children to do the same
2 comments:
You are going to have so much fun! Also, I hate when people leave me hanging! Be safe and I hope the snow is not bad for the drive. We drove home in the snow once and it was stressful!!
Did you randomly buy something expensive? :) I am so freaking excited you are coming!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment