Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

We had snow today. 

I like winter.

I do not like winter in my springtime.

It is almost MAY for pete's sake!

I want to have picnics with my family!  Lia still doesn't know what sunshine is!

In other news, my daughter is completely crazy.  She started hollering at the top of her lungs because she was hungry, so I started to feed her, and after a few minutes she decided she wasn't hungry after all and would rather play games with mommy.  The kind of games that get milk all over everyone.

So I laid her on the couch next to me and she has been talking at the top of her lungs and kicking me and showing me her latest contortionist moves ever since.  Every once in a while she starts crying so I'll pick her up and play with her, then she's fine again.  Silly girl. Love her.

No comments: