Anyway, I was so glad to get a chance to visit my grandparents for a night. I love my grandparents so much, and every time we visit my grandma makes sure there is delicious hot dinner and desserts to be had! They haven't seen Lia yet, so they were pretty excited to get the chance. Lia shares her birthday with my grandpa, and also with his daughter (my mom). Someday I'm going to get a picture of all the Dec. 24th birthdays in the family. A December birthdays picture might be harder--there are eight of us on my mom's side! My cousin Molly was also there for a visit, and it is always fun to get hugs and loves from her. She and Edgar played.....well, not exactly together, but next to each other, taking each other's toys. Here are a few pictures from the trip!
Lia with Great-Grandma
Lia with Great-Grandpa. He acts all tough and grouchy, but he loves his great-grandbabies.
Look at Lia being such a grown-up little lady.
The only way Edgar would sit still for pictures was if he had Miranda's phone in his mouth.
Edgar and Molly playing.
His first taste of brownies. He loved them!
And I just wanted to add this one because I think it is so cute. Lia has been in this weird mood the past few days where she only wants to be held by mommy. But she does love her Daddy, just look at them being all cute together! She just has to remember.

1 comment:
I love what you have done with your blog, that backhground is darling. It looks like you guys had tonz of fun. maybe next time you head up a wind will blow us up and we can come with you. :)
Post a Comment