I wrote about him
here, in one of my holiday posts. Dustin's uncle and aunt have been taking care of him since just after Christmas, and they came up to Logan from Salt Lake to take Levi to the Willow Park Zoo. While they were up, they stopped by for a visit! We were really happy to see Levi. He is now 9 months old and doing great! He is still a little developmentally delayed, from being born premature, but considering what he's been through he is just amazing. He is one of the happiest babies I've ever met. He laughs ALL the time! Anything that catches his attention makes him giggle. He is also super wiggly. He loves jumping in his jumper. He doesn't crawl yet, but he is soooo close. I was so glad to see he is doing so well!
We got a couple pictures, but not very many good ones because taking pictures of babies is hard!
Look at his cute baby teeth!
I know it's super blurry but you can tell he's laughing. What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment