Me and the little bean in me have been growing together for almost 15 weeks now! Second trimester is sweet--much less pukey and tired, much more energetic and happy. However, now that the nausea is mostly gone, it is sometimes harder for me to remember that I actually am pregnant. I feel pretty normal most of the time. That is why I was so excited when I rolled over onto my stomach to sleep last night, like I usually do, and felt a hard bump under my stomach. It felt like I was laying on an orange or something. Weird! And a little uncomfortable. That is a first. And then this morning I was laying on my back, feeling around my stomach like I often do, and I realized that my uterus was poking out a little! I could feel it just by running my hand over my belly. I have been able to feel it for about a month now, but only if I press my fingers into my stomach a little and feel around. It seems my bean grew up a bit yesterday! I am very excited. I am still not exactly "showing," but we're making progress! How cool. Although, I have to admit, I am a little sad about not being able to sleep on my stomach for much longer. It is my favorite position. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment