Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ouch

Well today is Dustin's 23rd birthday, and I was planning on doing a post about how much I love him and how glad I am to have him in my life.  Instead, I got some news that is totally taking over my mind right now, and since this is all I can think about, maybe a happy birthday post will have to wait.  (But I do love and appreciate you honey!)

I just got a call from the principal at the elementary school I worked at last year.  They don't have a place for me this year.  I'm all kinds of stressed out now because we literally can't survive without both of us working part-time while Dustin goes to school.  The principal said he'd put my name on a list in the District so any other principal can hire me, and he said he'd give me a good recommendation, but with so many budget cuts there's just no way of knowing if I'll get hired.  I am really nervous about it and I hate looking for jobs.  I had hoped this could be a semi-permanent job that I could count on each school year, but apparently not.

For any of you that read this, if you could pray that another principal in the District will get my name and want to hire me, I'd really appreciate it.  We are also not sure if Dustin will get his work study job back, so a prayer for him would be appreciated as well.  Thank you and love you all! 

1 comment:

Bass Family said...

Awww... i'm sorry Sistah! We will certainly keep you in our prayers! We love you lots!