So far this is the best I have felt since I became pregnant. I do have to run to the bathroom every hour or so, which is annoying, and lately it has been hard to get comfortable when I go to bed, but usually I can find a good position and sleep without a problem. Overall though, I have energy, I feel fantastic and happy, and I haven't felt nauseous for weeks! I even feel prettier than usual with that baby bump finally showing :) I have been seeing a lot of family and friends lately, and people always ask me how I'm feeling, perhaps expecting me to be tired or achy or sick or any other usualy pregnancy complaint. But the honest-to-goodness answer is, I feel great! Better than ever. I mean, I do get tired or achy or sick once in a while, but really I am loving life right now. It is strange to think that technically, I am halfway done with this pregnancy. Weird! And Dustin and I are sooooo excited to find out the baby's sex on Thursday.
On a different note, I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to my bestest friends, Robert and Kim Porter, on the birth of their baby boy yesterday! He is adorable. You probably all know this, but Kim and I are cousins and have been best friends our whole lives. Robert has been my friend for about 5 years now and has been Dustin's best friend since grade school. We are very close and it has been a real blessing to live near them here in Logan. It is SO WEIRD that they are actually parents now! It will be weird not to be able to just go over and hang out with them, play games, go out together, etc. now that they have a baby. But we are so happy for them and excited for this new stage of life. Only 5 months and we'll be right there with them!
Here is a picture of me with the new baby, Robert Edgar. See the baby bump!? Cool, huh!
And Dustin. How cute!

1 comment:
Awww! Dust looks like a natural with babies! i can't wait to see you guys with your very own!
Post a Comment