Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prayer works!

This morning, I got a call from two principals in the district, offering me a job!  One was the principal of my old school, telling me that one of his aides decided not to take a position, so he offered it to me!  So I will be working at the same place after all!  Oh it is such a blessing!  One less worry.  I am so grateful.  Thanks for your prayers. 

Now we just need a job for Dustin!  Things are looking good!

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

Yay! Congrats! Maryannie- I have NO idea how I somehow missed that you have a blog! I'm so glad I thought to click on your link. I'm such an idiot. All this time! I'm going back to read EVERY post and am going to be a stalker like follower from now on!