Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Little

We have a smiler!

Out Little is growing up so fast.  Her latest accomplishment: Smiling!  She started consistently smiling for Dustin and I on Saturday.  It is so easy to get her to smile, unless she's really hungry or cranky.  And while she's pretty often hungry, she's rarely cranky!  All we have to do is smile and talk to her and she lights right up. It's amazing!  She also smiles at her toys that hang above her playmat and her bouncer.

Of course, getting a little baby smile on camera is quite a feat!  I tried a few minutes ago and got a couple good ones, but they don't do that cute little smile justice at all.  Her smile just melts us.  I love her so much.
Such a big girl! 

No comments: