Life really is good. This blog is a journal of sorts--thanks for reading!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Okay Lia, Stop Growing Up So Fast!

Just yesterday, as Lia started screaming the minute I put her on her tummy, as she buried her face in the blanket, I was sure she would never crawl or even hold her head up off the floor because she refuses to be on her tummy ever.  She can hold her head up great when she's sitting, but during tummy time, the most she's done is a couple inches off the floor, staring at the carpet and crying.

And then today while Miranda was here.....



No big deal Mom

She couldn't figure out why we were taking so many pictures.  I was so proud of her.  Also, earlier today I took a video on my phone of Lia hitting the little toys that hang from the bar over her bouncy chair.  She is just barely starting to figure her hands out.  She was hitting them and staring at the movement.  It's the first time I've ever seen her do that... my little girl is growing up and learning every day!  Aw, what a sweetie!   

No comments: