Here are Lia's 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 1 oz-- 60th percentile
Head Circumfrence: 15 1/2 in-- 70th percentile
Height: 24 in--above the 97th percentile!!
Yep, our little girl is a skinny-minny! Long and lean. All her pants are big around the middle but barely long enough. But best of all, she is growing normally and totally healthy.
The visit was uneventful....except for one thing. I had Lia in her diaper sitting on my lap, wrapped in a blanket, waiting for the doctor to come in. Suddenly I heard (and felt!) her poop. She usually doesn't finish pooping in one blow, so I was waiting for the rest when the doctor came in. I told him she had just pooped and I'd change her diaper before he looked at her. I pulled her blanket away from her....and saw runny green poop all up her back and in her blanket. Gross, Lia! Right in front of your doctor too! It was really nasty. The doctor said, I'l just come back in a few minutes....
You're not gonna live that one down, Lia!
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago

1 comment:
She certainly is long and lean. Corbin weighs exactly the same but is 2 inches shorter. How funny.
Post a Comment